After 5 years of exceptional growth in multiple geographies including India, Europe and the USA, Spookfish is looking for a Territory Sales Manager to carry the baton and consolidate their position in the Indian market with high spec innovative machines to help with quality control and automation. Specifically, the company will be focusing on the pharmaceutical, food & beverage and FMCG sectors for rapid and continued growth.
The candidate will be expected to balance their time between sales (75%) and marketing (25%) in collaboration with the management and technical teams in India and the UK. Target markets include Asia, Europe (including the UK) and North America.
- Excellent creativity and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet sales targets.
- Ability to own leads and work independently.
- Confidence to deal directly with large clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Willingness to travel regularly and spend 30% of working days at the client locations.
- Minimum Experience Required: 3 Years in OEM Sales
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM software
- Strong communication skills, oral and written
- Proficiency in English
- Understanding of GMP (good manufacturing practices)
- Understanding of industrial automation
- Understanding of packaging processes in manufacturing/assembly lines
- Background in technology, to ease technical conversations with customers