C# Developer to join the application development team at Spookfish Innovations.
Spookfish develops innovative computer vision technology to solve specific problems across a range of sectors including sport, pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics and the automotive industry. The developer will be expected to build and maintain intuitive and highly responsive front-end applications for these real time vision systems.
A key part of the the position will be the ability to gather clear requirements from the both the internal team in Bangalore and directly from the clients across both India and the UK. The candidate should then be able to write full system specifications and and build accurately to these designs.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment
- Ability to own a project and work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver tasks and/or projects within given deadlines and to a high quality
- Keen interest in new ideas and technologies
- Ability to prioritise tasks under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a motivated and driven team
- Commercial experience using C# WPF or UWP
- Proven experience developing high quality, responsive user interfaces
- Strong experience in relational database design using SQL
- Experience using SQL Server or other DBMS
- Experience using source control
- Proficient/Fluent English speaker
- Experience using TCP/IP communication
- Experience in SQL dataa Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in WordPress Theme & Plug-in development
- Experience in Node.js and Electron
- Experience using distributed source control (E.g. Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Experience using a code management workflow (E.g. Git-flow)