Over the past five years, Spookfish have developed niche products in quality control for the manufacturing sector. These products are now widely used by several customers across the globe, with a rapidly increasing demand for wider deployment. The advertised role forms the backbone for realisation of the massive potential going forward. Your work will contribute towards actually saving lives by ensuring that products that go out to market are safe for consumption.
The exciting role on offer entails requirements gathering, planning, documentation, vendor liaison, execution and qualification of machines supplied. As part of the projects team, you will interact closely with the sales & marketing team for winning orders, the vision systems team for R&D and deployment, the software team for integration and the quality control team for qualification.
Over the years, the role may evolve into a deeper involvement with product research and development in the position of a Product Manager.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Confidence to deal directly with large clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Minimum Qualification Required: Graduate Degree in Engineering or Management
- Experience Required: 2 - 4 Years
- Demonstrable experience with the use of agile tools (JIRA preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of completed projects from a management perspective
- Experience in interacting with large clients and vendors
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with deploying machinery on manufacturing lines
- Deep knowledge of automation products
- Understanding of computer vision and/or machine learning