Our vision systems engineers play a key role in research, selection, experimentation and deployment of cutting edge machine vision and automation components, including among others cameras, lenses, lighting, sensors, IO boards and logic controllers. The machine vision space is an exciting opportunity to stay in touch with the latest technologies, especially when combined with high speed automation machines. The machine vision sector is set to grow year on year for the foreseeable future.
The role entails detailed interactions with vendors and customers around the world with the opportunity of travel for up to 150 days per year. Time spent at customer sites involves deployment, installation, documentation and qualification of Spookfish’s machines.
Over time, vision systems engineers may grow into larger roles, including design and implementation of small and large control systems, quality control of incoming and outgoing components, project management, depending on skill set and interest.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Confidence to deal directly with large clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Willingness to travel regularly and spend 50% of working days at client locations.
- Minimum qualification required: Graduate or Diploma in Engineering
- Experience required: 0 - 3 Years
- Knowledge of computers and server operation
- Knowledge of electronic and electrical systems
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of computer vision
- Understanding of industrial automation
- Understanding of control panel design
- Knowledge of PLC programming