Core software that we develop at Spookfish forms the backbone of our quality control machines. While the primary focus remains computer vision and machine learning in C++, about 15% of your time would be spent on interfacing hardware to integrate entire machines. The crossroads of computer vision, machine learning and industrial automation provides niche experience with high speed processes that have a massive impact to consumers worldwide. Your work will contribute towards actually saving lives by ensuring that products that go out to market are safe for consumption.
The role entails highly optimised software development, with a deep involvement in all aspects of the software development cycle, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, deployment and testing. You will interact closely with our experienced advisors, vision systems engineers and project management teams to deliver high end machines and software. The software would be a mix of image processing, deep learning and classical machine learning.
Depending on performance and growth, the role may evolve to include other verticals such as sports and entertainment, where Spookfish offer advanced vision solutions.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Confidence to deal directly with large clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Willingness to travel regularly and spend 10% of working days at client locations.
- Minimum Qualification Required: Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in Engineering
- Experience Required: 0 - 3 Years
- Experience in building C++ applications
- Experience in image processing in still images
- Experience in machine learning (set-up, annotation, training, inference)
- Understanding of 2D and 3D computer vision
- Deep understanding of STL, C++14, C++17 and OOP concepts
- Experience with interfacing software and hardware
- Experience with version control (Git)