Core software that we develop at Spookfish forms the backbone of our quality control machines. The crossroads of computer vision, machine learning and industrial automation provides niche experience with high speed processes that have a massive impact to consumers worldwide. Your work will contribute towards actually saving lives by ensuring that products that go out to market are safe for consumption.
The role on offer entails a deep involvement in research and development of niche deep tech products, revolving around computer vision and machine learning. While prototyping and PoCs may be carried out with Python, final product development will be in C++, using the latest available standards. You will interact closely with our experienced advisors, vision systems engineers and project management teams to deliver high end machines and software.
The role may include other verticals such as sports and entertainment, where Spookfish offer advanced vision solutions.
- Ability to deliver innovative technology in line with business requirements in an agile working environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Confidence to deal directly with large clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Minimum qualification required: Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in Engineering
- Experience Required: 3 - 6 Years
- Understanding of 2D and 3D computer vision
- Deep understanding of STL, C++14, C++17 and OOP concepts
- Experience with interfacing software and hardware
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with product research and development
- Experience with processing high speed video
- Experience with software architecture for product development